Plymouth, MN (December 17, 2014) – OnApproach (www.onapproach.com), a leading provider of Big Data/Analytics solutions for credit unions, is pleased to announce that its first ever Credit Union Big Data and Analytics Conference, held in Plymouth, MN, earlier this month, ended with great enthusiasm and feedback that will shape the future of Big Data/Analytics for the Credit Union Industry.
One attendee stated, “It was a great opportunity to see what [OnApproach has] in store, what [OnApproach is] going to accomplish for credit unions, and to meet other OnApproach clients and partners. The conference was very well put together and [OnApproach] spoiled all of the attendees with the space and the food. I will definitely attend the next one as well.”
The conference served as a launching pad for collaboration within the Credit Union industry to share Big Data/Analytic information. As a result, OnApproach has committed itself to the following:
- Establishing an online credit union Big Data/Analytics Forum: This forum will initially be accessed through the OnApproach Website. Once formed, however, OnApproach will step back and assume a supportive role rather than a directive role. The group is open to all interested parties in the credit union industry, not just OnApproach users, and will be administered by the users of the group. To join the group:
- Visit: http://www.onapproach.com/forums/
- Click “Register”
- Create a Username (preferably First Name (Space) Last Name) and enter your email address
- Go to your inbox to retrieve your temporary password
- Start sharing ideas/best practices/etc.
- Creating a Credit Union Big Data/Analytics Application Market: This market will be powered by OnApproach, but the breadth and depth of the application offerings will be greatly dependent on credit unions, and OnApproach partners, developing and sharing reports and analytics applications. The OnApproach Application Market will be rolled out in phases starting in 2015.
- Planning and Hosting the 2nd Annual Credit Union Big Data/Analytics Conference: Due to its success, OnApproach declared that it will host this conference on an annual basis. The 2ndAnnual Credit Union Big Data/Analytics Conference will be hosted sometime during the last two weeks in September, 2015. This conference will again be open to anyone in the credit union industry to foster the most innovative and comprehensive ideas.
- If you are interested in obtaining more information about the 2015 Credit Union Big Data/Analytics Conference please contact Austin Wentzlaff at Austin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Austin Wentzlaff, Business Development Analyst