Industry disruption should be on the forefront of a credit union CEO’s mind. As we have seen in the last couple of years, the abundance of data and mobile technology is dramatically accelerating the pace at which new competitors can enter a market and acquire significant market share within two to three years.
To help credit unions prepare and respond to industry disruption, the AXFI conference organizers have assembled many experts, thought leaders, and innovators to provide deep insights and perspectives for the ALL levels of credit union management that cannot be found in any other credit union conference.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend AXFI 2017:
- Pick Your Track and Learn from the Best – The AXFI Conference has something for everyone. Title Sponsor, OnApproach, has partnered with Best Innovation Group to provide you the option of participating in either the Analytics track or the Financial Innovation track. With fascinating developments happening all around the industry, you will have a difficult time deciding which session to attend. A number of accomplished and renowned industry leaders will be attending and speaking at the conference. Whether you are interested in credit union analytics or innovative technology, the conference is full of opportunities to make new connections and learn from the best of the industry. Can’t decide on a track? No worries, you will be able to move freely different track sessions (assuming space availability).
- Analytics App Contest – The finalists of the contest for the best analytics app will be announced and have a chance to present their work. The contest will be launched soon to award the individual or organization that creates the best app for credit unions. The finalists will present apps that are easily downloaded and utilizable at other credit unions and provide measurable value in one or more of the following areas: creating value for the member, better measurement of credit union performance, enabling the creation of new products or discovering new marketing opportunities. This is an incredible experiential opportunity to discover innovation in the credit industry and how developers are helping credit unions make deeper connections with their members while also improving the financial health of the credit union. If you are interested in joining the competition, keep an eye out for updates as details will be released shortly!
- USAA’s Technology Transformation – USAA, a primary financial services provider for 11.4 million members, former members, and family of the United States Military, will explain their technological approach to data management. Attend the 2017 AXFI Conference to discover how USAA utilizes a data-driven approach to manage its $137 Billion assets, and better serve members.
- Ledger and Identity – Technology is advancing and trends are changing more quickly than most of us can keep up with. Topics such as distributed ledger and digital identity may not mean much to you now, but AXFI discussions will help you understand how these innovations will help to shape the future of your credit unions and the industry as a whole.
- Unilever’s Analytics in Retail – Unilever, the world’s third-largest consumer goods company and owner of over 400 brands in the food, beverages, cleaning agents, and personal care retail industries, will discuss the role of analytics in retail success. Unilever has built a competency around using analytics to provide positive experiences for customers and create deeper relations. Learn from Unilever’s success and see how analytics can improve experiences for your credit union members!
Sign Up Now and Save! – If you register now, you will save $200 for early-bird pricing (Not to mention, you can still use your 2016 budget). To learn more and stay up-to-date on the conference announcements, check out http://www.axficonference.com/.